HOW IT WORKS
Once your order has been placed, you will be contacted by a member of the MurWalls team to arrange a booking date. Due to high demand, please allow up to 4 weeks for your artwork to commence.
THE TAG & THE CHANGING ROOM
Please note - the maximum size of the mural is 3m x 2.5m [larger murals can be purchased are classified as The Bespoke Piece].
1. Select your club and add to the cart.
2. Complete the payment process.
3. One of the MurWalls crew will contact you to confirm the details and discuss the next steps.
4. An artist will be booked for the agreed date that suits you and we will contact you to confirm this.
5. Prepare your room:
• Removing existing wallpaper, filling any holes
• MurWalls recommends walls are painted white
• Remove furniture
• Ensure that all surfaces are covered (including carpets and any flooring)
6. The big day! A MurWalls artist gets to work, once done the supreme art will be left burning on your walls.
THE BESPOKE PIECE
1. Your mural can be any size. Your quote will be based on the design and size.
2. Click ‘QUOTE ME’ and complete the brief online form. One of the MurWalls crew will email you with your quotation.
3. On agreement, you’ll be sent an invoice.
4. Following payment, you’ll receive a mock-up of the design for your approval. One round of amendments are included within the price. Additional amendments can be made at the cost of £35 +VAT per round.
5. Upon approval we’ll contact you to discuss next steps and possible dates. We’ll book our artist for a date that suits you and contact you to confirm.